November 19, 2013
October 30, 2013
Natural gas services including gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and marketing.
Home » Upstream
Eagle Rock's Upstream Segment has long-lived, high working interest properties with extensive development opportunities located in four regions within the United States:
- Southern Alabama, which includes the associated gathering, processing and treating assets;
- Mid-Continent, which includes areas in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas Panhandle and North Texas;
- Permian, which includes areas in West Texas; and
- East/South Texas/Mississippi assets.
As of December 31, 2012 and based on the Securities and Exchange Commission pricing methodology, Upstream properties included the following:
- 559 gross operated productive wells and 1,249 gross non-operated wells
- Proved reserves of 350 Bcfe with approximately 56% natural gas, 22% crude oil, and 22% natural gas liquids
- 76% proved developed producing
- 24% proved undeveloped
- Reserve life index is approximately 12 years (1)
- Net production of approximately 83 Mmcfe/d during the fourth quarter of 2012
(1) Based on average daily production for the fourth quarter of 2012.
This web page may include "forward-looking statements." All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this web page that address activities, events or developments that the Partnership expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements and speak only as of the date on which such statement is made. These statements are based on certain assumptions made by the Partnership based on its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors it believes are appropriate under the circumstances. Such statements are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Partnership. These include, but are not limited to, risks related to volatility of commodity prices; market demand for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; the effectiveness of the Partnership's hedging activities; the Partnership's ability to retain key customers; the Partnership's ability to continue to obtain new sources of crude oil and natural gas supply; the availability of local, intrastate and interstate transportation systems and other facilities to transport crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; competition in the oil and gas industry; the Partnership's ability to obtain credit and access the capital markets; general economic conditions; and the effects of government regulations and policies. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties occur, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, the Partnership's actual results and plans could differ materially from those implied or expressed by any forward-looking statements. The Partnership assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement as of any future date. For a detailed list of the Partnership's risk factors, please consult the Partnership's Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the year ended December 31, 2012 and the Partnership's Forms 10-Q filed with the SEC for subsequent quarters, as well as any other public filings and press releases.