October 14, 2014
August 18, 2014
Home » Operations
Eagle Rock is a pure-play upstream master limited partnership with long-lived, high working interest properties and extensive development opportunities located in four regions within the United States:
- Mid-Continent, which includes areas in Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Texas Panhandle;
- Southern Alabama, which includes the associated gathering, processing and treating assets;
- Permian, which includes areas in West Texas; and
- East/South Texas/Mississippi/Louisiana assets.
As of December 31, 2013 and based on the Securities and Exchange Commission pricing methodology, our oil and gas properties included the following:
- 562 gross operated productive wells and 1,202 gross non-operated wells
- Proved reserves of 346 Bcfe with approximately 51% natural gas, 23% crude oil, and 25% natural gas liquids
- 73% proved developed producing
- 27% proved undeveloped
- Reserve life index is approximately 13 years (1)
- Net production of approximately 74 Mmcfe/d for the year ended 2013
(1) Based on average daily production for the year ended 2013.
This web page may include "forward-looking statements." All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this web page that address activities, events or developments that the Partnership expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements and speak only as of the date on which such statement is made. These statements are based on certain assumptions made by the Partnership based on its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors it believes are appropriate under the circumstances. Such statements are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Partnership. These include, but are not limited to, risks related to volatility of commodity prices; market demand for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; the effectiveness of the Partnership's hedging activities; the Partnership's ability to retain key customers; the Partnership's ability to continue to obtain new sources of crude oil and natural gas supply; the availability of local, intrastate and interstate transportation systems and other facilities to transport crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids; competition in the oil and gas industry; the Partnership's ability to obtain credit and access the capital markets; general economic conditions; and the effects of government regulations and policies. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties occur, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, the Partnership's actual results and plans could differ materially from those implied or expressed by any forward-looking statements. The Partnership assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement as of any future date. For a detailed list of the Partnership's risk factors, please consult the Partnership's Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the year ended December 31, 2013 and the Partnership's Forms 10-Q filed with the SEC for subsequent quarters, as well as any other public filings and press releases.